The easiest way to find this information is to refer to the user manual for your router. If you've misplaced your user manual, try searching your router manufacturer's web site. Many manuals are available online.
How do I find out how many devices can be added to my router?
Articles in this section
- On what frequency do Roost devices broadcast?
- How much Wi-Fi bandwidth do Roost devices consume?
- How can I tell if my Wi-Fi is 2.4 GHz?
- Do I need to keep my phone on 2.4 GHz network after setup?
- What if I have more than one router in my home?
- How do I find out how many devices can be added to my router?
- What password formats does Roost support?
- Which wireless channels are supported by Roost devices?
- How do I change my Wi-Fi settings to update my security protocol?
- I've changed my Wi-Fi router since installing my Roost device, what should I do?