What’s included in the Security 360 kit:
- One SmartBase (4 AA batteries are included) and one AC adaptor wall plug
- One keypad (4 AA batteries are included) and one wall mounting bracket
- One Motion sensor (two AAA batteries are included) and one wall mounting bracket
- Two Leak & Freeze detectors (2 AAA batteries each are included)
- Three Entry sensors (1 CR2032 lithium coin cell battery each is included)
- Two door/window stickers advertising the security system
- One bag of mounting screws and extra foam/tape for Entry sensor mounting
- One User Manual
- Sim Popper tool
Everything you need is included to fully secure your home and keep your loved ones safe.
The Security360 service is easy to set up in a few simple steps:
- Download the Roost 360 app on your smartphone
- Connect the devices in your kit and set-up in your home
- Activate the 24/7 professional monitoring service
- Experience Peace-of-mind
First, download the Roost 360 mobile app from the Apple Store or Google Play store and log-in to register, and begin setup.
Click on the “My Devices” icon and follow the set-up steps in the app:
Proceed to connect and install each sensor in your kit.
Follow the steps in the User Manual (see pages 4-17) for further details:
Connect Sensors – Pull out each red tab from the sensors while the SmartBase is in pairing mode (blinking green). The sensor should start blinking green (pairing mode). They will automatically connect after a few seconds, and you hear an audible confirmation from SmartBase for each sensor and receive a notification on your mobile.
Locate & Place – Proceed to place each sensor in appropriate locations around your home and test connectivity.
Connect To Wi-Fi – Follow the prompt in the app (see page 9).
Edit Sensor Name – Customize the default name for each sensor by following prompts in the app and selecting the appropriate location name for each sensor.
Set PIN Codes – Follow the prompt in the app to change your PIN code for disarming system. You can also add a guest PIN code and one for Hostage situation.
Activate Professional Monitoring – Follow the prompt in the app to activate the professional monitoring service and to add emergency contact monitors to receive alerts and respond to emergency alarm situations.