The amount of Wi-Fi bandwidth and Wi-Fi time Roost devices use on a daily basis is limited to a few bytes and a few seconds. So the impact on your Wi-Fi bandwidth is minimal.
How much Wi-Fi bandwidth do Roost devices consume?
Articles in this section
- On what frequency do Roost devices broadcast?
- How much Wi-Fi bandwidth do Roost devices consume?
- How can I tell if my Wi-Fi is 2.4 GHz?
- Do I need to keep my phone on 2.4 GHz network after setup?
- What if I have more than one router in my home?
- How do I find out how many devices can be added to my router?
- What password formats does Roost support?
- Which wireless channels are supported by Roost devices?
- How do I change my Wi-Fi settings to update my security protocol?
- I've changed my Wi-Fi router since installing my Roost device, what should I do?