If your Wi-Fi device has missed a check-in in the Roost cloud or you need to set up your device again, you may need to reset it. If your device is already set up and connected to your Wi-Fi network, you do not need to set it up again after you reset it. It will remember your Wi-Fi name and password.
- To set up your Leak detector, it must be in set up mode. If you do not see the blinking green LED on the top cover, you will need to re-set your detector.
- To re-set the NEW Wi-Fi Leak detector (model RSW-200B), press the ¼” diameter circle with a blue ring around it on the bottom of your device until you hear a click. Release the button, wait a few seconds, and you should hear a beep. Your device is now in set up mode.
- To re-set original Wi-Fi leak detectors (RSW-200 or RSA-200A), follow the instructions below.
- Carefully open the device by separating the top and bottom covers at the blue line that encircles the device.
- Remove the AAA batteries and wait 10 seconds.
- Replace the batteries in the device, ensuring that they are placed properly matching the + and the – stamped in the blue plastic of the battery compartment with the + and – on the batteries.
- You should hear a single beep and you can now replace the bottom cover.
If you do not hear a single beep, but see the green LED blinking, try to go through the normal setup process in the Roost app as if the beep had sounded. If the green LED is not blinking, then you will not be able to set up your device.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org